We are a small management consulting practice in West Perth with over 20 years experience in public, private, non-profit, and even professional sports. [more…]
1. PICK A FIGHT – PURPOSE
Every human being is unique with distinctive strengths (and weaknesses), has something important to contribute, and has a special purpose that needs to be pursued.
2. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT – PEOPLE
Everything we do must be premised on the “Pursuit of Goodness” – considering not just “why who and what” but “HOW”. People and their behaviours are critical to this.
3. FIGHT HARD – PERFORMANCE
Results require disciplined effort – a cost, a price to be paid, upfront, and at least proportionate to the desired outcome.
If your organisation is experiencing significant change – growth or decline – we can assist.
Our proprietary model helps clarify Purpose, engage your People and achieve peak performance.
We love people! Whether it’s attracting the right talent; assisting with redundancies and underperformance; or getting the most out of your team, speak to us!
Identifying your organisation’s purpose.
• Environmental Analysis
• Comparative Competence
• Creating Value
From two-hour workshops to deeper strategic consulting and ongoing reviews.
Schedule a 2-hour Strategy Session – an ideal way to pause and re-think your organisation’s Purpose, whether it is for the immediate future or the longer-term.
• Outsourced HR Administration (from $50 per person)
• Talent Acquisition & Recruitment (from $6,500)
• Comprehensive People Management
• People Engagement Profiles – The Scout
• Executive One-to-One
• HR Legal Advice
• Redundancies & Terminations
• Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
• Team Performance – Sprints
• Pre-Administration Management Advice
• High/Fast Growth Business Transition
• Turn-around Management
• Owner Exits, Acquisitions and Mergers
• Sports Administration Expert Advice
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org